COVID-19 Operational Policy
The health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has always been our main priority, and with the permitted re-opening of our historic hotel, everyone should rightly expect a safe, clean and protected environment.
For many people making the decision to leave your safe environment and stay somewhere new is a daunting prospect in these strange times! Let us reassure you that you will be making the right choice to stay with us. The Warwick Arms Hotel is an independently owned hotel – with a fantastic team of dedicated staff that have been with us for a number of years, some for over a decade! Our team have great knowledge of the hotel, their job role and actually enjoy coming to work – and not all hotels can make such claims!
Ensuring that the Warwick Arms Hotel is a safe place to visit has been of paramount importance to us, therefore we have re-evaluated the guests journey through the property, and implemented additional safety measures, these include:
- A dedicated lobby host, on hand to help support guests needs and concerns
- Enhanced cleaning schedules in guest bedrooms, and all public areas with displayed evidence
- Provision of sanitation stations located at the entrance, exit and around the property
- Social distancing measures, including Perspex screens and operating a one way system wherever possible
- Provision of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). Our team has been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments. Staff will also have their temperature recorded at the start of their shift.
We are confident in our business safety continuity plans and will continue to monitor developments and implement the necessary actions required. This is an ongoing process and we will update our procedures along with Government announcements, guidelines and the industry best practise.
Alongside our existing procedures, we will enhance the following once back in daily operation:
- Flexible cancellation on bedroom bookings.
- No access to a guest’s bedroom by a member of staff once a room is in use. Housekeeping and Maintenance will only enter on the request of a guest, and will wear PPE.
- Our lounge, bar and restaurant area will adhere to the social distancing requirements. Table service only. Breakfast served to your room. No Buffets.
- All furniture in our public areas will be sanitised twice daily.
- Guests will be required to use Card payments only – No cash. Our PDQ machines will be wiped after each guest’s use.
- Virtual meetings and show rounds for conference and events enquiries.
- Full staff training given on :
- The enhanced cleaning process, including frequent cleaning of the high risk touch points
- PPE and minimising contact with guests and other employees
- Practising high standard of personal hygiene at all times
- Updated Risk Assessments in line with the Covid-19 guidelines
- We will be monitoring the health of our team and our guests. Any employee that displays symptoms or has been in contact with someone in their household with symptoms will be instructed to self-isolate in accordance to the guidelines. We request that as a guest intending to stay at our hotel, that you follow the same actions. The hotel management has the right to ask guests to leave the premises if the guest is showing signs of the Covid-19 virus, in order to protect the other hotel guests and employees.
On behalf of all the staff here at the Warwick Arms Hotel, we are looking forward to welcoming you back.
The House Rules
We have put in place some simple house rules to guide our guests during their stay. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to discuss our procedures in more detail, or if you just need that extra reassurance before your visit to the hotel.
We will endeavour to do everything we can to make your stay as comfortable for you as possible.
Ready to book?
Don’t forget if you use the code ‘WARWICK10’ when booking you can receive 10% off you’re stay with us.